A lot of people are looking for a way to show up high in Google results.
That is SEO or Search Engine Optimization. And that is a great goal. It is an important, even essential, part of doing well online. I can help you with that.
But it is not the only goal you should have your eye on. Why?
- Even if thousands of people come to your site, what if they are not the RIGHT people?
- Or if they are the right people, what if your site doesn’t speak to their needs? They take a quick look and then just leave?
- Finally, what if they stay, they like your site, but… the site doesn’t get them to their goal?
That is why I optimize websites, not just for search engines, but also for your ideal client. It can make the difference between a hit or a conversion. A one-time visitor or a committed client. Failure or success.
Website Optimization Benefits
- Focus on SEO – Get your site in shape so you show up for the searches your ideal client is making.
- Make your message resonate – learn how to speak to your prospective client so they choose you, and can’t wait to work with you or buy your product.
- Make sure your site helps your ideal clients make the decision you want, instead of leaving to see what else is out there.
How does it work?
We start with an initial 1-hour phone or Zoom consult.
From there you can pick the package that best suits you. There are coaching options as well as Done for you options.
If you are a complete DIYer just looking for a checklist, then I will generate a detailed custom report on your website with findings and step-by-step SEO recommendations for you to implement.
I look forward to setting your website on the path to success! Contact me today to get started! Judy@webbability.com