I could start here by telling you about all the websites I’ve built, or rebuilt, or helped to do better in search engines (over 100 now)…
But this page is really about only one website. Yours.
Every site needs to be geared toward the people that will be visiting it. People, your visitors, need to find it, love it, and then interact with it. It’s that simple.
Your website is a unique combination of many things, it is an:
introduction • business card • sales tool • communication channel
We both know it has a big job to do, and on top of all that, your site needs to show up in search engines like Google, preferably high up, or all that hard work will be wasted.
That’s where I come in. I work with you to make your site the best it can be!
Why work with me?
- We work together to come up with a website that is as unique as your business
- Your site will be flexible, expandable and easy to update (yourself if you want!)
- Available services include web design, professional build, and experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- If you need them, referrals for professional graphic design, professional writing and business consulting are available
- I have built and optimized websites for people all all over the US (and a few in Canada).
- I support you before, during and after your build. Training and email support to get you up and running are included
Can I help with your new or rebuilt site?
A big corporate site? Probably not my thing. I like working cooperatively with individuals that care about what they do and are trying to make a difference. I understand the needs of the small business owner, I am one myself. I develop many websites for dog professionals and enjoy working with R+ Trainers. I have built numerous art sites, author websites, real estate websites, non-profit sites, and a smattering of other small businesses and blogs.
Want to see examples?
Of course you do! Here is a page with links to a sampling of my most recent custom site builds on the WordPress platform.
Like to learn more?
I offer a free 15 minute phone consult. No obligation. After we talk, you can decide if you want to move forward. Just email me and ask for an “initial chat” and we can set up a mutually agreeable time. Judy@jtdataworks.com